The entry for this Christmas runner included 2 photographs and samples of the fabrics used, mounted together on a separate piece of paper.
This was the one where I made a small version of the block and included it in the entry.
This is an example of the EQ layout from another quilt.
When I pulled out the portfolio to take these pictures, I found a bonus in the back - several sets of Stack and Slash blocks in various stages of completion, neatly interleaved between blank pages. Evidently I did a workshop on this technique for my local guild, and these were the class samples. There are 24 blocks all together, so here is the beginning of another quilt (or yet another UFO, but I'm trying not to think about that right now). These fabrics are mostly leftovers from the quilt I made for my dad in the mid-80's, a quilt I sleep under now that the weather has turned cool enough for a quilt on the bed. Not sure where the finished quilt will end up going, but it looks like an easy finish, so it might get done next year.
As for what I am actually sewing on right now, it's a Christmas present for somebody, so I can't talk about it.